
Back view of Suzanne's Birthday Cake.
Like how I covered up the mistake in the fondant with flowers?

I am mostly happy for how it turned out. I need to figure out a better cake recipe for carving so it holds up better. I learned a lot that I will change for the next cake of this style.

The kids are painting these shirts with spray bottles. It was a pretty clever kit my Aunt Carolyn gave to
Jes for Christmas.

Sarah is a friend that lives far away so they don't get to see her everyday. They love it when she comes to play. She is so smart and imaginative. She always brings them little papers that she wrote them when she comes over. We sure love how sweet and kind she is.

Lance didn't want me to take his picture.
Oh my goodness Holly, I love that cake! It looks like it is fake...you are so talented! So fun getting caught up on all your fun posts!
ReplyDeleteI loved my cake! Seriously...I never seen the mistake?! and mmmmm nummmy:) Like I said many many times you ROCK!
ReplyDeleteThank You SO Much!
Love ya!!