
Lance placed First, Brady Second and Star Third.


Jessica answered a few questions. She was really nervous, but I think it was good for her to be up in front of people and be fine.

Abby is one of Jessica's friends. They play really great together as well.

This is Jessica next to her best friend Ryan. He is so cute and sweet. I am glad her best friend is a boy. No drama. They have so much fun together. Jessica laughs and smiles so much when she is with him.


Lucas answered quite a few questions. He had a lot of fun. I am proud of all of my kids. Just reading the books, making it into the book battle and getting up there is a big accomplishment.
Lance has placed the last couple of years, this year he won it. Of course I forgot my camera for his battle. If I get the pics from Krista I will post them. The battle was very aggressive and funny to watch. Brady took Second Place.
No comments:
Post a Comment