Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas Eve at Ken and Irene's House with
Chandler.
My sister Shannon.

Mom and Dad

The kids dressed up and served us the treats.


The week before Christmas we always have a party at my Mom's house. This year and last year Santa came for a visit.

Lance thinking really hard about what he wanted. You always feel put on the spot talking to Santa.

Dallas Jay, this boy is the sweetest most loving child you will ever meet.

Chandler Bug, He is the oldest. Lance really looks up to him and is always excited to see him. They are good friends. When Chandler was born I didn't think I could love a baby as much as him. He was adorable.

Ashley, So fun and bright. She is Lucas' favorite cousin. She isn't afraid to be herself. That is what I love about her.

Sweet Jessica

Lucas was so excited and nervous to see Santa. Time is flying by in our lives so quickly. I will miss these times. I really try to take them in and enjoy them.

Jackson (Bubba) So curious, for a while he was our escape artist. We couldn't take our eyes off of him. He is very adventurous.

Delaney is our sweet baby. She is so funny and uncensored. She always tells it like it is. She sure is a princess.

Brandon, the shirt says it all. It is my brothers job to be good. We love him.

Christmas Morning. Lucas got a lot of Disney and Jack Skellington things. That is what he wanted though. He was very happy about it. I think his favorite thing was his Mickey Mouse Red Hoodie from Grandma Nadean.

All the kids got Peacoats.

The kids were so thankful and happy. It was a great Christmas. We have a lot of love in our family. I am blessed with very good kids. I truly love being their mom.

Dogs and Babies, Jes' very favorite things.

Lance's pile was small, had to save the best for last.

Xbox 360. He has wanted one for a few years. They are finally reasonably priced, if you think 200.00 is reasonable. Oh well we know he'll get good use out of it.

What a cutie.

So handsome.

Lucas is loving stuffed animals right now. My sister growing up had a lot of stuffed animals. They drove me crazy and made our room a mess. I can't understand the fascination, but if it makes him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment