Saturday, September 26, 2009

Remember when we thought 35 was old




I don't feel old. I had a fun Birthday. My sister Lisa watched the kids for us. Kerry took me to see All About Steve and to dinner and ice cream. My mom and sister took me to a good italian restaurant for lunch. On Wednesday my friends took me out (all orchestrated by Amber, Thanks Amber). We went to Wingers for lunch. Sam, Krista, Michelle, Kirsten and Amber came. We had a good time. I am thankful for all of the gifts and the kindness that my friends continually show me. I am very lucky to have the friends and family that I have.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear it was a good birthday. I love your pictures! I didn't realize you went to Lake Powell... lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right...35 used to seem old, but now even 50 seems "young." I'm glad you had a fun birthday! I love all your baby photos...so cute. What fun pictures from Lake Powell. I especially like the one of Jessica laughing, she's such a sweet girl. Hope you are having a blast in Disneyland!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures! It was fun to go out to eat, other then my little ones that had a little too much energy : ).

    ReplyDelete