1 1/2 Months ago I made Kerry get rid of the Bluegill out of the pond, because they were eating all of our plants. The kids had fun fishing. It was a little weird.
Sooo Sad!!!!
Now the Water Lillies are thriving. They seem to get bigger every day.
What a gorgeous yard! I bet that was so much work to put in, and lots of work to maintain. So beautiful though... I'd love to sit and sip lemonade on my patio if it looked like that!
You have a beautiful backyard. I love the patio thingy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous yard! I bet that was so much work to put in, and lots of work to maintain. So beautiful though... I'd love to sit and sip lemonade on my patio if it looked like that!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your backyard, Holly. So pretty!! I'm with Kenzee...I could totally sit and sip lemonade on that patio too. :)
ReplyDelete