
Jessica's art really surprised me. She hasn't really been bringing art home from class. They have been saving most things from the show. I was very impressed with what she has produced and learned. Michelle Williams is her teacher. She has done a fabulous job. She is very organized and Jessica loves her.
She is VERY good! I can't even draw a stick figure properly!! The dog is really impressive.
ReplyDeleteTell her I give her 2 thumbs up!!
That's so great that she can take art lessons. I bet Michelle is a wonderful teacher. Congrats on the 1st place ribbon!
ReplyDeleteJessica's art is great!! How fun for her to be a part of. Your cave pictures are awesome! I'm glad you guys had such a fun week when Kerry was off work. It's so neat that you make such good family memories with your kids!
ReplyDeleteWow - She drew that dog? It is really good.
ReplyDelete