Thursday, March 26, 2009

School Pictures and Report Cards

1st Grade

2nd Grade

5th Grade
Today we went to Parent Teacher Conferences. We received 3rd Term Grades. Jessica and Lucas had 4's with only one 3. 4 is the highest grade they give to 1st and 2nd graders. Lance had A's with only one A-. They all had perfect citizenship. Their teachers all had very nice things to say about them. It was nice to go and receive a good report with good grades. I am very proud of all of them. We also got these cute Spring School Pictures back.

4 comments:

  1. You've definitely got beautiful (or handsome) kiddos! It looks like you had a great time at Disneyland. What a great picture of Jessie! Classic! I can't wait to hear more about it when I see you at aerobics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great school pictures...and what great, smart kids! Your photos from Disneyland are so fun! I'm glad you guys all had a great time together. It makes me excited to take Jaxon someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! Great pictures:) Cute and smart kids you have to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those school pictures are darling! What cute and intelligent kids you have! :) I'm so glad you all had such a great time in Disneyland...such fun photos!

    ReplyDelete