

The hotel was 2 seconds from the park. They all fell asleep in the car. Kerry dropped us off in the lobby and I could only get them to the lobby couch by myself. It was pretty hilarious getting them to the room from the lobby.

Grizzly River Rapids, What more can I say?

She didn't like that ride. It was freezing outside and she got all wet. I warned her, but sometimes you just have to see for yourself. Carson was so sweet he felt bad for her and offered her one of his crackers. Everyone was very concerned and that was really nice. We have a great group of friends.


Our Hockey Player

Mickey's House

Crazy Drivers

We went to Disneyland with the Ladles and the Andersons. We had a really great time. It was fun that our kids for the first time would go on all of the rides. We were able to ride the big stuff without taking turns watching the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment