Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas







I think 1/2 the fun of Christmas is that you get to make a big mess and mom doesn't care. (Well she keeps it to herself.) We had a great Christmas. Everyone got everything they asked for. It didn't hurt that they each only asked for less than five things and that they were pretty basic. I was proud of my kids, at one point I had to tell them they didn't need to say thank you after every single thing they unwrapped. It was fun. Everyone was happy and thankful. We simplified a lot this year and it made things so much better and less stressful. When Christmas isn't all about the stuff it is so much better. I hope we always remember that. It gets harder as they get older. We went to a few family parties. They were nice. It is always good to see the family that you normally don't get to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment