
My Aunt Carolyn did her hair magic on Jessica. I wish I could get her hair to go and then stay like this. Jessica told me something funny. That I just have to document. She starts by telling me that Nathan at school isn't being a very good example for the new girl
Madyson at school. I then asked her isn't that the boy that you have a crush on from school? She says yeah well I'm thinking about seeing other people. Oh really.

Birthday parties can be a lot for a 1st grader. This is even before the cousins and rest of the family came over. Luckily we were able to wake him up so he could enjoy his family Birthday Party.

It's not a great picture, but it's the best one.
Lucas's Birthday Party. They painted ornaments, played with homemade salt dough, ate cupcakes and did the presents thing. It was fun to get to know the kids that Lucas plays with at school better. They were all so well behaved. They were way better than the 10 year
old kids that came for Lance's party.

The recent snow day. They took snow from all over the yard to make snow forts. Brady and Lance have been playing with each other a bunch and they get along with each other well. They have very similar personalities. All of the kids had so much fun. I remember when I could stay outside all day and it didn't seem cold. Not anymore, I hate the cold.

Karlee and Jessica looked so cute reading books together on her bed I had to take a picture. Look at these smart beautiful girls. They always have so much fun together. We always enjoy having Karlee over.

Lance won first place in the
Reflections Contest at school in the Intermediate (4-6 grades) 3D Division. He had a lot of fun making the scene. I had to cut him off from making more.
No comments:
Post a Comment