Jessica got a box of chocolates for Valentines Day. Jeff Shaw brought them over. This is the first time she received something really special for Valentines Day. She took a treat over to him later in the evening. I think she was a little embarrassed.
In January Kerry and I have been talking about getting rid of the basketball hoop. The kids never use it even when it has been nice weather. We never said this to the kids. Well funny thing Jessica and Lance have been using it almost every day for the last month and a half.
She loves playing basketball with the boys at school. Lance said she was actually pretty good at it. That saying a lot for the big brother to give a compliment.
Love this picture of Lance. He is really maturing. He has had a great year. He is 5'11" now and weighs 141. He has maintained his 4.0 the entire year so far. I think he is so handsome as I do all of my children. Well I am biased. He has good friends. He has been playing a lot of basketball, xbox, fishing, and golf. He is thinking about joining the golf team next year.
He is the first person in our family who doesn't need a chair to change a light bulb. Yes that is a little jab at Kerry.
Lance made me this fabulous jewelry box in wood shop. I love it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment