Jessica is starting to get attention from the boys and she is loving it. I keep telling her it is because she is so sweet. I hope she stays that way. Jessica works so hard at everything she does. She is so honest and caring. She is makes everything silly and fun.
My favorite picture.
Lucas brings me so much joy. He is so kind. He thinks about others when he makes decisions. He is the most helpful child. He has so many talents and is always working on new ones. He started playing the trumpet this year.
High School has been so good for Lance, but he is growing up way to fast. He is Fourteen and when I met Kerry he was Eighteen. I am really trying to enjoy these next Four years. Lance has been working at Coldstone a couple of days a week. He is learning so much and he is getting so responsible.
I am the luckiest girl in the world. I really have a great family. They make life so enjoyable. I am thankful for every minute. I have been blessed with so much. I am so proud of my children. My husband is incredible. I really do know true happiness.
Once again Rory and Suzanne work their magic!!!!




Gorgeous pictures! It's fun to read about each of your kiddos. They grow so fast!
ReplyDelete