Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fidler on the Roof

 Fidler on the Roof with The Benson Gristmill Performers.  This was my favorite part where the Matchmaker was finding a match for Colin and Lucas.







I am so proud of Lucas.  He had 3 to 4 practices a week all summer, each practice was about 3 hours.  The last week before the play he helped with painting and practiced 6:00-12:00 every night.  Most kids would be done and he couldn't get enough.  He did such a great job in the play. I am glad he has found something he is good at and loves. 

3 comments:

  1. I was sad when I saw we'd be gone during their performances, I wanted to see him in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Lucas! That is awesome that he found something he's passionate about. What a cute boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so dang cute! Bet it was awesome:)

    ReplyDelete