Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Furniture

 Before
After 
 I thought I took a before pic, but I guess not.  My favorite part of this piece is the glass handles and the price.  It was only 20.00 and I put about 20.00 into it.  The drawers were badly broken and needed new bottoms. 
 I bought a light from the DI and took it apart.  I combined it with a birdcage and some other lighting parts.  I painted it all the same color and this is my end project.  I got the idea on a way cool website http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/
 A little repaint for some fun and an update.


I took apart a crazy lamp and all its parts to make this lighting work.  It was a major brain teaser with a lot of small parts.  It was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. I love all your projects. They make me want to but out the spray paint and get creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, Holly! So very creative and talented!

    ReplyDelete