Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Recent Projects

Lid didn't glaze stuck on good thing and water actually pours out correctly....hey just saying that is saying a lot for me.

Table for Jessie's Room
What I am working on now.....I just stripped ugly painted flowers and thick varnish off of this table top.

Just painted a curio I already had.
Pottery I just got out of the kiln today. Loving the Orange Shino...I think I will make more of this style handle. I wish I would have gotten them sooner...of course I sent a friend some mugs and these are better....go figure.
Rutile Blue got out of the kiln today too.


2nd Table Jessie's Room

After


Before

After

Before

After

Before

5 comments:

  1. I love your furniture transformations! Do you watch the blog "All Things Thrifty"?... they do great things that are similar. You've been so busy! Your pottery is really looking amazing. I love the blue ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You are so talented. Holly those are incredible transformations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holl- you've been up to so many fun projects! You are so crafty and talented! Your black table turned out beautiful, and I LOVE your green chair with the black and white cushion!!

    Those wedding pictures are gorgeous. Beautiful bride! We've been to a wedding there before too, and it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so stinking talented! I love it all, especially your pottery stuff. I have the bowl you made me sitting out where I can see it every day, I'm almost afraid to use it for fear I will ruin it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The furniture looks amazing! You have great talent and a great eye.

    ReplyDelete