Wednesday, November 16, 2011

15 Years November 12, 2011




I love this picture of Kerry....he is so handsome. Even though 15 years have gone by I still think my husband is the best looking guy I know.


I am very lucky. I married my best friend. I remember thinking how could never love him more than I do today (the day I married Kerry). Everyday he does or says something that makes me love and appreciate him more. Kerry is so patient and loving with us. He works so hard every day at everything he puts his mind to. He always makes me feel special and cared for. Whenever Sunday night comes I feel sad that we have to go to work instead of spending the next day together. I would rather be with him doing nothing special than everywhere doing anything else. Everyone should be so lucky to be with someone as wonderful as my husband. He helps me to be a better person every day.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are such a great couple! You and I are so lucky that we found such wonderful husbands! Love the wedding pics- so fun!

    Where's your and Kerry's Halloween pic from the party! :) Love that picture of your kids fishing, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lance looks so much like his daddy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, congrats!! I love to see how happy you guys are. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete