Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to School

Lucas got Mrs. Jorgensen and he is in the class with all of his friends. So he is extremely happy. Lance had Mrs. Jorgensen and he really liked her. I know her from working at the school. I think she will be a great fit.


Jessie has Mrs. Manzione this year. She is an amazing teacher. Jessica can't stop talking about the things she talks to them about. I am already impressed.
Lucas is in 4th Grade and Jessica is in 5th Grade.

Lance is growing up too fast. He is hanging out with lots of friends. Last night he went out to the Stansbury Stallions Football Game. Where Stansbury kicked butt against Park City.


Lance is in 8th Grade. We are on the count down to High School!!! I am so lucky to have beautiful, kind and smart children.....I know I am biased, but I feel blessed every single day.

1 comment:

  1. I think your children are beautiful, kind, and smart too. I am constantly impressed with what great children they are. You and Kerry are obviously doing something right!

    ReplyDelete