
Lance is 13 now. We took him in for an ear infection last Friday. I thought I was through with all that. It was interesting though. He weighs 111 and he is 5'6 and 1/4. This is his car. It needs a lot of work, but he is so excited about it. He just finished 7th Grade. We are so proud of him. He earned a 4.0 for all 4 terms. He has been mowing lawns and becoming so responsible. He has been playing the trumpet for 3 Years and was tied for 1st chair in his Advanced Band Class. He recently signed up for football which he is really excited about. Time is really flying. We are really trying to enjoy him as much as possible, before we know it he will be graduated.

Holly that is so great to hear such good things about Lance. It doesn't surprise me you are such an amazing mother. I am so glad I know you and we are friends even though I don't make it to aerobics much.
ReplyDeleteLance is such a good boy. What great accomplishments! All your kids are extraordinarily great! But, they do have extraordinarily wonderful parents, so I'm not surprised. :) Love the picture of him "driving." So cool!
ReplyDelete