Friday, April 8, 2011

Bon Jovi Surprise







Kerry got me tickets to Bon Jovi. The day before he told me we were going to meet a customer he had to take to dinner. When we got the Thaifoon Restaurant at the Gateway our friend Suzanne was there. I didn't put it together that we were meeting her and Rory. Kerry had to tell me that we were meeting them and going to the concert. It was a total surprise. I cried. It was so charming and sweet that he planned all of that for me. It was so much fun. When I was younger I had tickets to a show when they had two performances scheduled. The performance I had tickets for was cancelled...I have always wanted to see them. They were so good and Jon was still so cute!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet thing for your husband to do for you. I'm glad you were able to check one thing off your "bucket list".

    ReplyDelete
  2. what I nice husband you have, you can tell he adores you and is not just because of the concert surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Holly! What a great surprise.

    ReplyDelete