Sunday, October 17, 2010

End of September Red Butte Gardens

This picture is my favorite of Kerry and I.



Favorite of Lance


Favorite of Jessica







Favorite of Lucas






Too Cool!!!

Our friends Rory and Suzanne took all of these pictures.....then Suzanne edited them. They did a fantastic job. I am so excited I have already started my Christmas Card. It is very hard to narrow down a few for the blog...harder for a card.

5 comments:

  1. They all turned out SO good! My faves are the boys kissing your cheeks, the arms holding each other, the close up family picture with the trees in the background, and the kids' shoes. So fun! You have a beautiful family, Holly. Miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of your boys kissing your cheeks. You guys are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LO0VE, LOVE the pictures. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look so great! There have been so many people getting family photos done... I'm so jealous. I bet you're so relieved to know they are done and turned out good.
    By the way, Amber told me that you're starting to feel better. I haven't seen you in so long! I sure hope you'll feel like yourself again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun doing these for you :) Your family is the best! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete