Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School

They were excited for school. For the first week I am doing building my plan for PE and helping fill in for recess duty. It was way fun to be with my kids at recess. It made me miss Lance since he is at Clarke Johnsen Jr. High.

Jessica is in 4th grade almost 10 yrs old. She has Ms. Takos.
Lucas is in 3rd grade 9 yrs old in December. He has Mrs. England. They both liked their teachers so far.

Lance is in 7th Grade. He is 12 yrs old. Remember when you had to remind your boys about hygiene. Just shows Lance is growing up because the night before Jr. High he showered, q-tipped the ears, major brushed and whitened his teeth, trimmed finger and toenails, waxed the monobrow, shaved his lip fuzz, moisturized and begged me at 9:30 to cut his hair. Then he had to try on a couple of different clothes and get that figured out. Lance never used to care about any of it. Go Figure!!!

5 comments:

  1. That is so funny about Lance! Your kids are all so grown up.

    Those pictures from Cecret Lake are beautiful!!

    I had to steal those pictures of the kids with Dylan...so cute! Thank you guys so much again for watching our boys- we are so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your kids are so cute!!! I love Jessica's hair, Kaisa did her hair the same way, how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember thinking at Tracy's party that I couldn't believe how tall Lance is! All of these kids are going to be grown up before we know it. Crazy!
    Your pictures of Cecret Lake are so pretty. I just heard from someone else's blog that it's really pretty. We need to get up there since so many people are talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so cute (and handsome)...lol!

    Miss you guys!

    Hey, you should get Jessie and Bayleigh together, Bayleigh is having a hard time without Karlee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious about Lance. Your kids are looking so grown up! Those pictures at Cecret Lake are gorgeous. I stole those pics of Dylan with Jessica and Lance- too cute! Love all the fun updates!

    ReplyDelete