Sunday, July 18, 2010

July Happenings

I went with my Mom to the Paul McCartney Concert. It was great. It was the best when he played the Beatles Music instead of his own. He didn't miss a beat. I think he is 68 years old. He still looked good and sounded great. I was really impressed.


Very full sold out crowd.

We went to my Aunt Raylene's Cabin for the 4th of July. It is so cute she has it decorated with really cool antiques. Here is Carolyn and I roasting marshmallows in the rain. It didn't start that way.

Carolyn and Raylene

Playing Horseshoes.
So Handsome
We love 4 wheelers
We hate Cougars. Not all of us it seems. Uncle Lawrence.

Lucas took this picture and my Dad was teasing him. My Dad is 6'4", I guess that is what he looks like from Lucas' perspective.

Too Cool.

Uncle Dale
Aunt Robyn and Mom
Aunt Carolyn and Lucas

My Sis Lisa and Carolyn

My nephew Brandon

My nephew Dallas

My cousin's boy Nathan's Cake--NHRA Funny Cars.
Lucas and I have been dabbling in gardening.

Here he is taking a picture of his hard work.

Daxter--It is so rare when you can get them to look at the camera.

We went to Middle Canyon for a picnic and a walk. It is so fun to go somewhere so close and so beautiful.

How cute is this picture. It is so fun how Kerry is with the kids.

Lucas loves to take pictures....this one is a little close. Gecko Boy.



Ashley's Birthday Cake -- She wanted Twilight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment