
So handsome, I love a man in
camo!!!!

This is up Bates Canyon by our house. It has some great trails and is very beautiful.

Walk softly and carry a big gun.

I guess it isn't too cold for butterflies.

Kerry has been taking Lance Turkey Hunting for the past week. Luckily they have one more week to get it done. They have called in a few Turkeys but haven't had any close shots.
They hike about 10 to 15 miles every time they go. So maybe we should call it hiking not hunting.

Lance had to get his Hunters Ed License so he could go. He studied his book every night. When he took the test he scored 100%. I love his motivation when he wants something.

You have to get up early with the birds. Then wait for your dad to get ready. Side note -- those are Lance's boots.
Wow! So many great posts, Holly! Way to go Lance in the spelling bee...that's awesome. Love all your Disneyland pictures, so fun!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have been busy. I'm finally catching up on blogs. Looks like your Disney trip was as great as always. I almost got teary-eyed seeing pictures of Lance at 4 years old and then at nearly 12 years. It made me realize how fast time goes by. Pretty soon they're interested in girls!
ReplyDelete