
My Aunt Carolyn, Elliott and Delaney

All the girls having fun in the sun. It was good weather, we were lucky. Not too hot or too cold.

Gotta love Mickey Mouse, I know I do.

Little Delaney took this picture.

Winnie the Pooh Ride

My Mom and Dad, they were so great with the kids. My mom was a trooper too, she needs both knees replaced. She had to have been in such pain, but she had fun and never complained.

I love the canal boat ride with all the miniature landscaping and houses.

This tree is at the end of Splash Mountain. We took our ponchos and road that ride like 3
xs in a row.

Notice in Lance's hand he has a Hidden Mickey Book. We looked for those darned Hidden Mickey's everywhere. It was actually very fun and helped me to notice so many other things too.

I love all of the flowerbeds and landscaping at Disney.

These kids were so well behaved and fun to be around.
Screamin' the best ride ever I don't know why she looks scared--she's the one who puts her arms up. I would never do that.

Vegas!!!

My Love, I am so glad he likes Disneyland us much as I do. I can't wait to go again.


My Little Sister Lisa.
Jes

My Mom and Dad.

Pluto's Dog Bed in Mickey's House.

Just
hangin' by the fire.

My Handsome Boys!!

Lance, Dallas,
Jes, Brandon, Delaney and Lucas at Boos Door.

Everyone except my Parents we were on our way to meet up with them.

Paradise Pier at California Adventure

We always run ourselves until we are pooped. It is so fun!!
Luckily Kerry got us a great suite for a great price, it was extremely comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment