Monday, October 19, 2009

Disneyland Days

Haunted Mansion decorated for Nightmare Before Christmas.

On the Haunted Mansion Ride.

California Adventure
Lucas was tall enough to ride Screamin'. He loved it. He must have grown a couple of inches since March. He couldn't ride it last time and he was about and 1 1/2" above the line this time.


This was a map of when Disneyland first opened. It was cool to see the rides they had back then. I liked how advanced they seemed even for that era.

The gallery is finally open. We were lucky it opened up while we were there.

I love going to Disneyland and seeing or finding something new.

Isn't he cute?

Mickey's Toontown.




The Halloween Show was one of the best I have seen. We had great seats in front of the castle.

Mickey has his Birthday Hat on. Kerry's Birthday was Monday and Jes' Birthday was Friday. Naturally we went Monday through Friday.
Who doesn't love Minnie and all dressed up for Fall.
A picture out of the sickening Ferris Wheel.
All of them laughing at me, because I hate this Mickey Sun Wheel Ride.
Sorry Mickey!!

Pirate Island formerly known as Tom Sawyer Island.



Gotta love Splash Mountain. So true!!
Petting Zoo was open. The kids love it.
Everything is decorated in Fall colors with beautiful flower arrangements, pumpkins and fun Halloween items. Disneyland is so much fun at Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a fun trip. It's great to make fun family memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Halloween is an awesome time to go. I can't wait to go when the boys get older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time. I've never been during Halloween time, it looks like a blast! Your Jack Skellington cake turned out amazing, Holly!!

    ReplyDelete