
Lucas is in Second Grade his teacher is Ms.
Krug. Jessica had her last year and we really like her.

Jessica is in Third Grade her teacher is Mrs. Workman.

They all like school and their teachers so far. Love my bugs, I miss them when they are at school.
What cute schoolkids! They all have the sweetest faces... I can see why you'll miss them while they're at school. Thanks so much for the baby gift, by the way! I love the towel! I'm assuming you brought it to aerobics again and I didn't show up. You're so sweet to think of us.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are darling! And, what cute first day of school outfits! I love the Stansbury Park Lake pics from your previous post, and the 'Lazy Days' summer photo of all the kids...so fun! I hope all the kids have a great school year!
ReplyDelete