This is going to sound braggy and I am not trying to, when I print my blog and years from now and I read it. I know I will get a kick out of this. I got a phone call that brought me to happy tears. All of the First Grade Teachers were asked to nominate a child from their class who they thought deserved a call home from the Principal. Mrs. Larsen nominated Lucas. Reasons Mrs Larsen gave: Always Cheerful, Always on task, He works out problems peacefully with other students. Every paper he does is done with excellence and pride. Mrs Young said she agreed and that he was a wonderful student. She said when he is table captain in the lunchroom he does a great job. Mrs. Young also said that all of my children were an asset to our school and that they had wonderful manners and attitudes. She said she thought they were all terrific. I know my kids aren't perfect, but I think they are pretty great. I love them and I am very proud of them.
Holiday Trip
11 years ago
What a great day for you as a mom! That is awesome, and you do have great kids! They are some of the most polite and well behaved children I have ever met...and they are so sweet with Jaxon. Way to go Lucas!
ReplyDelete