Monday, January 26, 2009

Always Growing and Changing

It is crazy how much your kids can change in 3 years. It is crazy how much they grow in 1 year. Last year and this year we received these safe kids cards with the kids school pictures on them and you put their weight and height each year.

Lance last year at age 9 - 4' 8" and 72 lbs This year age 10 - 4' 10 1/2" and 70 lbs, size 7 shoe
Jessica last year at age 7 - 46 inches and 42 lbs This year age 8 - 48" and 48 lbs, size 1 shoe
Lucas last year at age 6 - 44 inches and 40 lbs This year age 7 - 46" and 46 lbs, size 1 shoe

It is crazy how they each gained 2" in height. They filled out a lot too, well except for Lance. I decided to document this because I found a physical fitness card for my Dad when he was 11 years old. His height was 59 1/2" and weight was 73 lbs. Lance is close to that if you calculate what his average growth is for a year. My Dad is 6'4" today. Lance could be very tall as an adult. I'd like to look back and read this when I know what happens.

3 comments:

  1. It's always sad how quick they grow out of each stage. Of course, sometimes there are stages you don't want them to be in for long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun to see how your kids have grown. I'm anxious to see what Jaxon's measurements are at his 2 yr appt. That is such a cute picture of your kids together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite. It's fun to read about your family!

    ReplyDelete